New Study Planner
Give it a couple of minutes every week to organize all your study and you will get to see what a difference a little planning can do! You will be able to track your progress and keep notice of whether if you're up to date.
Give it a couple of minutes every week to organize all your study and you will get to see what a difference a little planning can do! You will be able to track your progress and keep notice of whether if you're up to date. This way you will get to the end of the year having reached your study goals.
Either if you're at university or college, if you are studying a new language or any other subject. This agenda will help you get organized plus will keep you motivated and inspired.
This planner is undated, so you can fill it up and start using it at any point of the year.
Please bear in mind the interior sheets of this planner come in Spanish. Would you like to purchase it in English, please let us know and send us a message before placing your order.
A lovely wooden cover with your name engraved on it. (Remember that you can custom the text on the cover to any text you'd like). This planner comes in two different designs, flowers or leaves. You can also pick any other design from the agendas, planners, and notebooks on this web and use it as your planner cover.
This study planner includes:
- A personal data page.
- A year calendar. (Current year).
- Two pages for monthly year planning, to keep your year organized in a glance.
- 8 pages to fill with 120 different study subjects (each one with four columns) and keep tracking of your evolution.
- 1 undated monthly calendar per month, with a 31 day-grid (12 in total).
- 1 monthly planning page per month (12 in total). It includes a study track and an hours-of-study track both for 31 days. Also includes a list of the objectives, goals, and important dates for the month.
- 2 pages for week schedule per month. With a 10-hours-per-day grid and space for each day's goals.
- Each month comes with 5 weeks (2 pages for each week), so you can start and end your planners at any time of the year.
- Each week comes with a page for organizing (goals, appointments, notes) and a page for planning (7 days, from Monday to Sunday).
- The last 10 pages (20 sheets) of the planner are for notes. Plenty of space to write down your exam dates or any important info for your studies.
- The back cover comes in black embossed cardboard.
In Same Category
No comment at this time!