Colorful wall decals to write the kid's name's on the wall. Easy to put on and to take off when you want to. Create a cool and personalized space for the kids. These vinyl decals get stuck to any wall, door, window... anywhere you want.
Our vinyl is premium quality and lasts for years, plus you can clean it with a wet cloth if you like. This design is available in one size at the online shop, but you can ask us for other custom sizes in the e-mail. As well as the colors, if you'd like any other than the 13 different colors available at the shop.
How to install your decals:
- Chose a plain surface, clean it and wipe it.
- Take off silicon paper (white paper) making sure that all the tiny pieces of the vinyl remain on the transparent paper.
- Place the vinyl (still stuck to the transparent transporter paper) where you want to place it. (Since it's transparent, you will see it's very easy knowing if you are placing it evenly).
- Press all the pieces against the surface.
- Take off the transparent paper, taking care that all the vinyl parts remain stuck to the surface. (Be especially aware of little pieces).
- If it is necessary, press all the vinyl against the window once more, this time using a dry cloth to make sure all the parts are well glued.
Your new decor is ready!